- Updated - Nook & Kindle Now Available!
The Koller Memorial Library has gone high tech! There is now an Amazon Kindle & a Barnes & Noble Nook available for checkout to Koller library patrons in good standing. Several popular book titles have been loaded on to the Kindle & the Nook. New titles will be added on a continuing basis. You may even request a title to be added, with a price cap of $13.
A list of user guidelines is available at the front desk of the library. Each user needs to sign this circulation guideline form before checking out the Kindle. You can even go into the Merlin catalog to place a hold on the Kindle or Nook if you are Manitowish Waters library patron.
Some of the titles available on the newly acquired Nook:
- Girl In Translation by Jean Kwok
- Lit by Mary Karr
- 10th Anniversary by James Patterson
- The Last Child by John Hart
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- No Time Left by David Baldacci
- Red Hook Road by Ayelet Waldman
- The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O’Farrell
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- SEAL Team Six by Howard E. Wasdin
- Smokin’ Seventeen by Janet Evanovich
- The Wives of Henry Oades by Johanna Moran
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Litigators by John Grisham (due out on Oct. 25)
Titles for the Kindle:
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Uncle Al Capone: The Untold Story From Inside His Family by Deirdre Marie Capone
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
- The Gift of an Ordinary Day: A Mother’s Memoir by Katrina Kenison
- The Rough Riders by Theodore Roosevelt
- The Little Big Town by Mary Woodbury
- Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgetfulness by Alexandra Fuller
- Narrator: Bianca Amato
For a complete listing of titles, please check at the circulation desk.